FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier
- DAC Chip¡ªThe Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- LOW NOISE FLOOR ¡ª The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- CONNECTION VARIETY ¡ª The variety of connections include a front-panel 1/8¡± headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8¡± line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination.
- USB CONNECTION ¡ª Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- PORTABLE DESIGN ¡ª A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
Out of stock
- Power Supply: Standard Micro USB port
- Output Power: 200 mW @ 32 Ω
- Sample Rate: Maximum of 24-bit/96 kHz supported
- Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥108 dB
- Digital Output: 1x Coaxial digital output, stereo PCM format
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: Recommended Headphone Impedance: 16 to 150 Ω and it can handle up to 300 Ω
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 1.9 x 0.8 in (79.0 x 49.1 x 21.0 mm)
- Weight: 2.8 oz (78 g)
Empower Your Sound with the Legendary Shure SM7B MicrophoneShure SM7B Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
DT 990 Pro
Where Audio Fidelity Meets Unparalleled Comfortbeyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 Ohm open Studio Headphone
Join the best gaming community!
Join our Discord server for a community of like-minded individuals, where you can stay up to date with all the offers, new arrivals and much more.Join the discord server
14 days after purchase
Get in touch with us
Delivery in next day
K-NET & Credit cards
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to be the first to hear about our exclusive deals, special offers and upcoming products and collections.
By submitting you agree to the Terms and Conditions of our store.