Cable Matters USB C to DisplayPort 1.4 Adapter with 8K@60hz, 4K@144hz
- USB-C to DisplayPort adapter in aluminum housing connects a computer or smartphone with a USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 port to a monitor with DisplayPort input; USB C DisplayPort adapter requires DisplayPort Alternate Mode support to view video over USB-C. Enjoy all of the DisplayPort 1.4 features this DisplayPort to USBC adapter can offer
- 8K HDR Display Port to USB C adapter supports up to 7680 x 4320 with this USB C to DP adapter and compatible equipment; USB C to DisplayPort cable adapter is backwards compatible with 4K and 1080p resolution. USBC to Display Port adapter supports Multi-Stream (MST) for daisy chaining multiple monitors; USB C to Display Port adapter also supports precision audio for a full range of audio types, including SACD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD.
- Rugged metal housing on this lightweight DisplayPort to USB C adapter protects the adapter for frequent use and traveling; Superior construction of the USBC to DisplayPort adapter combines a sturdy metal housing, strain relief on the cable tail and gold-plated connectors. USBC to DP adapter is compatible with new MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, iPad Pro with Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Dell companion Thunderbolt 3 to DisplayPort adapter connects to monitors in the conference room or classroom; USB Type C to DisplayPort adapter is compatible with popular Dell models with Thunderbolt 3 portsincluding the Dell XPS 12 9250, 13 9350/9360/9365, 15 9550/9560, Latitude 5480/5580/7275/7280/7370/7480/7520/7720/E5570, Precision 3520/15 3510/5510/M7510, 17 M7710, Alienware 13/15/17
Out of stock
8K DisplayPort Video over USB-C
The Cable Matters USB-C to DisplayPort 1.4 Adapter connects a thin laptop with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port to a monitor with DisplayPort. View video on a UHD monitor for an extended workspace, stream video to a UHD TV, or connect to a projector for a presentation. Supports video resolutions up to 7680x4320 with backward compatibility to 4K and below.
Important VR Compatibility Notes
- VR headsets require DisplayPort 1.4 support. Make sure your graphics card and DisplayPort cable support DisplayPort 1.4.
- USB-C ports must be wired to dedicated graphics cards from AMD or Nvidia (Such as Nvidia RTX 2070 / 2080).
- USB-C ports wired to Intel integrated graphic cards are not supported for VR applications
- Not Compatible with HP Reverb G2 VR Headset
Experience 8K, 5K, 4K VideoDisplayPort 1.4 Feature Support:
- Video resolutions up to 8K (7680x4320)
- Connect to a 120Hz gaming monitor at 4K (3840x2160)
- DisplayPort audio support for a full range of digital multi-channel audio
High Dynamic RangeSupported HDR Features:
- 10 bit color depth
- Increased color spaces and brightness
- Dynamic color mapping
8K and VR Checklist
Work - Present - Play
Sturdy Metal Housing
Empower Your Sound with the Legendary Shure SM7B MicrophoneShure SM7B Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
DT 990 Pro
Where Audio Fidelity Meets Unparalleled Comfortbeyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 Ohm open Studio Headphone
Join the best gaming community!
Join our Discord server for a community of like-minded individuals, where you can stay up to date with all the offers, new arrivals and much more.Join the discord server
14 days after purchase
Get in touch with us
Delivery in next day
K-NET & Credit cards
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to be the first to hear about our exclusive deals, special offers and upcoming products and collections.
By submitting you agree to the Terms and Conditions of our store.